Thursday, January 29, 2015

Introduction

Hi everyone,

I'm Josh and i'm from Pawtucket, Rhode Island and graduated from Tolman High school in 2013. I'm currently a sophomore here at RIC, and I live on campus. Over break I spent so much time away that I didn't really spend any time at my own house. Between going to Syracuse and spending time with family for Christmas, and visiting my girlfriend in Connecticut it was a pretty hectic break, but i'm excited to be back at school. I'm in this class because I am a Secondary Education major with a concentration and middle school endorsement in mathematics. I can't wait to start tutoring students and eventually apply to FSEHD. When i'm not in class, I spend time on the finance committee here at RIC as part of student government, as well as take part in Ballroom Dance with my girlfriend, who is also an education major, and work as a waiter for Russell Morin Fine Catering, getting to travel all over RI, MA, and parts of CT catering weddings and fancy parties. Below is a picture of one venue that I frequently work at in Bristol, RI.

No comments:

Post a Comment